§ 1 Scope of application(1) These General Terms and Conditions apply to the conclusion of contracts via the website beawwwer.com, which is operated by beawwwer, represented by its managing director Leon Hoffmann, Karl-Kunger-Str. 4, 12435 Berlin.
(2) Our services booked in this way are provided on the basis of
1. these General Terms and Conditions,
2. the general project agreement (Allgemeine Projektbedingungen (APB)) to be concluded and
3. the respective project offers negotiated individually with the client.
The General Terms and Conditions shall also apply to all subsequent projects, even if they are not expressly agreed again. The inclusion of General Terms and Conditions of the Principal which contradict the General Terms and Conditions of the Contractor is hereby already objected to.
§ 2 Business customersThe offer on our website is aimed exclusively at clients who are to be regarded as entrepreneurs within the meaning of § 14 para. 1 BGB (German Civil Code), i.e. who are acting in the exercise of their commercial or self-employed professional activity when concluding the contract.
§ 3 Conclusion of contractIf the Client wishes to have his project realised by the Contractor, he can make a non-binding enquiry via the various contact options on the Contractor's website beawwwer.com. The Contractor will then arrange a call, meeting or email-communications to get a detailed briefing.
On the basis of this, the contractor prepares a project offer including the general project agreement (Allgemeine Projektbedingungen (APB)) or informs the client that the project cannot be implemented or has been rejected.
The Client may book/buy these services offered in the project offer includin the named terms, services, competences, hours and language, if applicable). Booking without accepting the general project agreement (Allgemeine Projektbedingungen (APB)) is not possible.
§ 4 Prices and payment methods(1) The prices stated in the respective project offer are net prices. The applicable statutory value added tax shall be added to these prices. Shipping costs do not apply.
(2) The contractor basically accepts the following payment methods: Bank transfer, PayPal, credit card. The Contractor shall be responsible for selecting the payment method available in each case. In particular, the Contractor reserves the right to offer the Client only selected payment methods.
§ 4 Contractual languagesContracts may be concluded in English or German.